Saturday, July 21, 2007

single!

People living single have all the space in the world. Don’t ever need to get into convincing anybody into watching the same channel or movie that they want to watch. Don’t need to bother with what anybody else would they want to cook/ eat. They sleep when they want to, don’t get hassled with any ones’s weird bathroom habits, don’t have to check on a partners schedule to have a guy/ girl’s slumber party at any point. And the list can go on…. Sounds fabulous to most people I guess…. They for sure believe that they are in bliss!! As for myself, I never wanted to be single!

I really wonder what life would have been without my husband. How terrible it would be if I had to come back to an empty home, eat alone, have no one to share my entire days stories & my ever-changing future plans with. How would it be if he stops waking me up tenderly to get to office on time? Live just with myself??? How gloomy it would be.I too have lived in another town by myself for a year and I have had a blast!! I am very glad I did so, cause I would have missed too much in life without that one year of being alone, surviving in a new town wihthout knowing anybody, having any support system to back you up…. it was an adventurous joy ride with loads of ups & downs.But all said and done, I would never ever, EVER trade the companionship, the fun, and the bizarre famiy functions etc, which are a part of marriage for anything on earth. My marriage is the best thing thats happened to me , and i really wish that everyone gets married, provided they find THE partner. I couldnt have asked for better. Brij has qualities that i cant ever match, and he only makes me want to be a better person.
The best part is, my parents finally have let go of me. I am supposed to be this mature person, now that am married..Heheehheheheh…… Of course marriage changes you as a person. Its upto you to ensure that it’s for better.

No comments: